- Entries of Research Papers for the upcoming issue i.e. December 2020 of our Journal was closed.
- You can send research papers for our next issue i.e. December 2021 by on or before April 30, 2021.
- Acceptance of papers will be informed only after receiving the consent from the referees’ panel, which will not less than two months from the date of receiving the paper.
The Journal of Indian History and Culture is an annual refereed publication of CPR Institute of Indological Research. It encompasses all areas of historical research. The Journal provides an integrated forum for the presentation of original research papers and thought-provoking reviews to generate innovative ideas in historical research. The Journal focuses on new directions in
- Indian culture, art, architecture, music, dance and literature
- Indian literature, religion and philosophy
- Archaeology, epigraphy, numismatics, historiography and anthropology
- Social, political and economic history
- National movement
- Environmental history
The first issue of the Journal (JIHC) was published in September – 1996
It is an Annual Journal
Ethics and Responsibility
The Journal of Indian History and Culture (JIHC) is committed to
- Upholding the integrity of the published work. The value of academic publishing relies on everyone involved behaving ethically.
- Maintaining the editorial independence of the journal’s editor
Supporting journal editors to run the journal ethically and transparently.
- Maintaining an accurate and transparent academic record, including publishing corrections and retractions when necessary.
- Rigorous peer review
- Timely publishing
- Multidisciplinary readership